Subject: [Leica] Subway color last 2
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 17:06:40 +1000

Tina if you plan a trip do let us all know. There could be another global
LUG gathering. Dr Ted would probably come too!
For planning purposes keep in mind that these LUG meetings with the Euro
folks and Aussies involve great food, wine and companionship plus a great
deal of group portraits around the table but not a single Powerpoint
presentation to be seen! On the other hand we lost Ted for about 24 hrs
before we located him in the building next door. Better bring your own
flashing location beacon and guide book.
Picture yourself in one of the greatest street photographers' cities with
Lluis and not forgetting the delightful Mariela. Might as well go to Berlin
too while you have your passport out... or Amsterdam..... or Paris. Heck
you had better buy a bigger suitcase.

Cheers, had
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman