Subject: [Leica] TECHNICAL QUESTION?????????
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 18:41:39 -0500

Ted,

I like my iPhone.  The file size is fine for an 8x10 or so print.  Plus, if
things aren't moving around, you have an HDR setting that works well.  For
working on the images, you can get the NIK Snapseed app - it's either free
or $10, I don't remember.  When you get the image right you can mail it so
someone.  However, the key was when a friend showed me how to use the
shutter button.  You don't press it to make the exposure.  You put your
thumb on it, hold it down and then when all is right gently release it.  I
predict that within a month you will have about 50 photo apps on it :).

Here are a few snaps with the iPhone.   I think it is safe to say they are
not Leica quality, but not too bad for a phone.  The one of my son at the
shooting range is HDR.  If you look closely you can see a little movement
where the three images did not exactly coincide.  Now if I change from ATT I
can even talk with people on it.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/013_001.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/IMG_0082.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/IMG_0221_001.jpg.html