Subject: [Leica] TECHNICAL QUESTION?????????
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 21:41:59 +0100

Dr Ted,

One of the guys on the LUF started a thread on an iPhone app called MPro -
black and white photography on an iPhone with TIFF (as well as JPEG), B&W
filters, different aspect ratios 4:3, 3:2; Square format etc. It costs 99c
and looks pretty good value compared to my Leicas!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mpro/id540292572?mt=8
http://theappwhisperer.com/2012/07/23/mpro-new-iphone-photography-app-updated-with-sample-images/

Best wishes,

Charlie