Subject: [Leica] PPL: Venice 4 - People
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 19:06:03 +0200

Very nice work Philippe, The Nuns is outstanding for me, but I liked
very much many others, as dancing rock in la Piazza di San Marco,
Closing Time, All Hands, the various with dogs ... nice to see that
Cafe Florian is exactly as I was saw it in 1997!, the time feels
stopped in Venezia..., I remember now the excelent atmosphere created
by Visconti ... I've really enjoyed, and also this couple I saw in the
last picture!

amiti?s
Lluis

El 18/08/2012, a las 9:50, philippe.amard escribi?: