Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cathedral Chains
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 09:41:52 +0100

Philippe

Firstly, thank you for your comments about my photograph. I appreciate it.

Yes, I replied to your Barcelona email about half an hour after you sent it
but maybe it got lost somewhere in the great Internet void. Thanks again for
the information but unfortunately I have sadly come to the conclusion that
whilst my wife is on chemotherapy she would not be able to cope with the
trip so we have had to stop planning it. I just have to face realities I am
afraid.

kind regards

Gerry

Gerry Walden