Subject: [Leica] The Way
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:14:10 +0200

Dear Ted, buenas tardes amigo!

Thank you very much for your words, as always I really apreciate and
I'm very happy with them. The image is slightly cropped for the
composition I wanted, I've run to be closer to the image that it was
developping in face of my eyes without time to change the lens, and
I've shoot, sometimes is "now or never"...

cheers
Lluis

El 15/08/2012, a las 5:21, <tedgrant at shaw.ca> <tedgrant at shaw.ca>
escribi?: