Subject: [Leica] Afghanistan
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 22:09:36 -0500 (CDT)

He is in our prayers.

Gene & Chris

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tina Manley" <images at comporium.net>
To: "lug" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 4:06:19 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

LUG:

I am in New York for the LUG meeting at ICP and just got word that my
sister's grandson, a young Marine who recently graduated from Camp Lejune,
was injured by an IED in Afghanistan this morning.  Both of his legs had to
be amputated.  I don't that anything has been accomplished in Afghanistan
or Iraq that justifies the maiming and killing our young people.  It makes
me very angry.  Thoughts and prayers for Josh White would be greatly
appreciated.

Tina
--
Tina Manley, ASMP