Subject: [Leica] clouds at last
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:06:57 -0500 (CDT)

Ken,

Great cloud shots in spite of the heat.  I had several of the same type
conversations on the Alaska Cruise also.  We are desparate for rain here
also, as the Cedar river is so low you can see the rocks and river bed in
several spots.  The short rain burst last Saturday was a nice break but too
little and too short of a storm.

Cheers,
Gene