Subject: [Leica] Afghanistan
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 00:53:05 +0200

Very sorry to hear that, Tina. The intervention in Afghanistan was initially
amply justified by the need to punish the 9/11 perpetrators, but that was
accomplished years ago. By now all the allies should get out and let the
Afghans get on with killing each other, since that is all they seem
interested in.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman