Subject: [Leica] Times Photographer Is Arrested on Assignment in NY Dr. Ted reply!
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:09:01 -0700

Thanks, Ted

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Times Photographer Is Arrested on Assignment in NY)
Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] Times Photographer Is Arrested on Assignment in NY)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Times Photographer Is Arrested on Assignment in NY)
Message from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Times Photographer Is Arrested on Assignment in NY)