Subject: [Leica] Times Photographer Is Arrested on Assignment in NY
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 22:03:56 -0700

Well, your question as to the authority part is questionable...but the
reality is that they do give orders against doing purely legal behaviors....

He issues an order, legal or not.
You refuse to obey.
He arrests you.
Then you go to court where it is thrown out.
Repeat.

The Repeat part is the ridiculous one....you would think that training and
orders from above would curb these behaviors.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net