Subject: [Leica] IMGs: More Fitzgerald
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 16:22:03 -0700

Thank you Ted. I agree (as do most others who've chimed in.
Regarding the fence, I think you are absolutely right. I need to go back
and play with it a bit. One fence shot I did get last weekend was this:
http://rgaphoto.com/Fitzgerald/content/BackViewBench35Fitzgerald-Jul_29_2012-108_large.html
It's a start, but there's too much path in the near portion. You can see
the bench I shot toward the far right.
Thanks for looking but mostly thanks for your input; always valuable and
appreciated,
Bob