Subject: [Leica] IMGs: More Fitzgerald
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 22:21:09 -0700

As threatened, I went back to Fitzgerald Marine Preserve today.

First one is the bench photo from yesterday (I thought the bench wasn't
sharp enough):
http://rgaphoto.com/Fitzgerald/content/Fitzgerald_Bench_large.html

Second on the web page is from today. The bench is nailed and I warmed it
up a bit as it was a little brighter and sunnier today (named Bench II):
http://rgaphoto.com/Fitzgerald/content/Fitzgerald_Bench_large.html

This is the view that you have walking in from where I park. At the dead
end of the Seal Cove B&B's street (south east corner of the forest):
http://rgaphoto.com/Fitzgerald/content/TreeAlley_large.html

Finally, this is the view looking back at the bench:
http://rgaphoto.com/Fitzgerald/content/BackViewBench35Fitzgerald-Jul_29_2012-108_large.html

A very strange and unique place.

I'd love to hear whether folks like the bench shot from yesterday or the
one from today (Bench II) better.

Thanks for your help,
Bob

--