Subject: [Leica] PESO: Tricked out
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 22:59:23 +0100

Indeedy you're right Sonny, but the real problem is the actual cycling.
Bloody awkward to cycle that yoke as the distance from the saddle seat to
the bottom point of the pedal stroke is tiny. Normal people's knees would
pop after a 100 yards! Then again maybe that's the distance between his home
and the bar.....

Douglas
RoI