Subject: [Leica] (Link) Photographers who did not help....
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 07:57:39 +0100

Sad stories by photographers with consciences. I feel in some way sorry for
them under the circumstances. I have met Ian Berry (one of the photographers
named) and he is a great guy. In his defence I can say his images of the
Sharpville massacre in South Africa changed the thinking on apartheid, and
not many men can add that to their list of credits. these people may not
have responded in the way they feel happy with now, but under the conditions
they were facing they did what they thought was right at that time.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or