Subject: [Leica] la passionaria - Bob Adler
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:53:32 -0400

I love the south of the US of A and people from there and visited Savannah
in January 2006 by train with my 300mm 4.5 Nikkor. I wish my expertise with
digital is what it is now but did get some great shots which I'm not able to
pull some solid images out of.

When our car broke down I thought the guy who came with the tow truck was
going to invite us over to his house for dinner. My aunt and I.
We don't quite get that in the North and certainly not NY.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jean-Michel/SAVANNAH+2012/La+passionaria.htm>>