Subject: [Leica] Interview on meeting HCB in Romania
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:51:48 -0400

I like a photographer who talks with his contact sheets right in front of
him like that. Show me a photographer who's got his contacts handy to
illustrate the story he's telling me and I know I'm looking at the real
deal. I don't care if he only shot on three day weekends..

The bit where he takes  us to the market and there's a dog shaking a shoe in
his mouth just like when he was there with HCB an unreal reenactment
coincidence was worth the price of admission.
Also the little kid who decided the video needed to be about his large
ceramic plate who the guy I think got a shot of with his camera held a
length.
I became more interested in Romania and Romanians then HCB.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography