Subject: [Leica] Alpa
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:20:05 -0700

I have owned and shot with many over the years. it is a precise Exakta. A
Lefty's camera. A Superb piece of workmanship and it delivered stunning
images. Wish I had kept them. If you have the opportunity to acquire one at
a non Leica price do so  Like a Leica it is not for everyone but, like a
Leica M, it is a "perfect" machine

Mark