Subject: [Leica] Editing on an iPad (bus, or plus bus...)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 18:18:41 -0400

Frank there's pros vs. armatures but its really about how much you care
about your work.
There is also the contrast that we have here that people are spending 8
grand on a body 7 on a lens then whatever comes out of it doesn't matter
very much.!? To me that's not all that cost effective is it?
I'd think spend 15 on a camera and lens spend another grand to catch what
comes out of it.  An Adobe Suite.

When I travel I tend to like to bring my laptop so I can email people and do
searches on location as to where the nearest starbucks and or whole foods is
if there are any and the quickest way outa town. And I can post pix to the
LUG gallery and keep up with the lug. But I'll get a Wolverine pic Pac or a
Digital Foci, Jobo, or Nexto.
Most don't even have screens on them.
Like the one I have my eye on which is the
Wolverine PicPac II 320GB Digital Camera and Camcorder Portable Backup
Costing $133 plus tax and license.
When I get home I load them on my hard disk here and see them all laid out
on my big screen for editing and tweaking.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography