Subject: [Leica] Belgium/Netherlands Trip
From: michiel.fokkema at gmail.com (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 11:53:46 +0200

Weather in belgium and the Netherlands can be anything. Prepare for rain
and for sunshine. Although it probably will not freeze. This summer until
today has been terrible, rain rain and between the rain it drizzles. But
then all of a sudden you'll get two hours of sunshine. The weather also
seems to be rather unpredictable this year.

Cheers,

Michiel
Fokkema Fotografie
www.michielfokkema.com