Subject: [Leica] IMG: new casual portraits from Barcelona
From: marielamaglia at gmail.com (Mariela Maglia)
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 10:52:50 +0200

Hoppy!
I also miss your unique company, I have enjoyed very beautiful moments
shared with everyone.
"The Last Supper" was very emotional.  (the "pinchos" included, jejee)
Finally I must congratulate you for these great shots, you've captured the
soul in all three.
I hope one day to take some similar photos with your family.
Thank you!
Cheers

mariela