Subject: [Leica] more food photos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 03:54:28 -0400

As a "food shot" its a bit on the interesting and original side as the food
itself are a kind of a small graphic elements in the pic contained in the
round plates four of them on the round table. It's a different experience
looking at the shot once you've hit the magnification button. As you can see
the texture in the pizza slices; they look delicious, and the large soup
bowls. But I'm scanning on my screen you don't see the whole shot on my
screen. Not that that's that big of a deal.
This is not a slick "food shot" like you see in magazines its really a form
of product photojournalism as it really seems to be a snap of someone's real
meal. These kind of  shots I love to do all the time they're good memories
of real moments and can make some nice images as we see here.
Wait that's not pizza is it Keish!?!?
Not sure which looks more delish the soup or the Keish.
Is it cucumber soup?

Can Keish be served both hot or cold?
I know the wine should be cold.
Even the grid on the floor makes a nice background to the round table.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography