Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Barcelona LUG and Lluis with family
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:52:44 +0200 (CEST)

Very intimate beautiful photographs of our dear Lluis and extended family :-)

The apple never falls far from the tree, so much kindness in all these
wonderful eyes :-)

Thank you Geoff for documenting the precious moments for us.
I'm sorry I DID have to leave too early ...

Thank you my friend again my friend.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 20/07/2012 06:49