Subject: [Leica] IMG: Back to film!
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:53:11 -0500

I have to admit to being surprised that there are still so many available. I
had very good results scanning 120 film with an HP flatbed scanner 10 years
ago, and prices on those could only go down. Gaa! I remember buying a B&W
flatbed scanner in the early 90's (only opaque scanning, no transparency),
and it seems like it was about $500.

Regards,

Jeffery
Jeffery Smith