Subject: [Leica] IMG: Results of Two-Month Drouth
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:18:26 +0100

Well we haven't had a dry day for weeks. I thought this morning it would dry
up enough to mow the lawn properly, but before it dried the heavens opened
again. Goodness knows when getting the garden sorted will be possible.
England has a reputation for rain (partly deserved, though the annual
rainfall in Paris is greater than in London) but the very heavy rain every
day is something I have never experienced before. The rain here is usually
quite light.

OTOH I'd much sooner have cold and wet than too hot, I can always wear a
raincoat!

cheers,
FD