Subject: [Leica] Jazz with the Fuji and Leica glass
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 05:08:53 +0100

That combination seems to have worked very well. I really envy you being
there. By this time next year Fuji should have released some of its longer
proposed lenses which will make things really interesting.

Something seems to have gone wrong with the jazz calendar this year as it
seems North Sea, Gent and Perugia were all on at the same time.

Kind regards

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or