Subject: [Leica] IMG: Looking Out and more (for Philippe)
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 05:14:09 +0100

Philippe

I regret that I do not read French, and maybe if I had I would have used
that as the title for the image. There were English things all over this bar
(Union Jack on the door handles as you went in, pictures of the queen etc.
etc.) and yet no one spoke English there! It was a very friendly place, and
very clean, so we will certainly go back if we are in Calais again.

Very best wishes,

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or