Subject: [Leica] Barcelona ... just snaps, after finding Ted
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:14:08 +0200

And then there were the meals, meals when everyone else could jack up
their ISO:s and I was in a iso 400 trap with f 2.0

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dlridings/lugbarcelona/12v27-20.jpg.html

The bill came, and out came the glasses:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dlridings/lugbarcelona/12v27-21.jpg.html

On another shot I could see Lluis' watch, it was around 11:30 pm

And Philippe ... I'm kind of glad I got this one. It probably wasn't
my lens (90/4 Elmar) ... but then again, it could have been ... it's
not all that sharp. Can't pick out the whiskers.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dlridings/lugbarcelona/12v27-22.jpg.html

Mariela

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dlridings/lugbarcelona/12v27-16-edited.jpg.html

Geoff in his office, on the road ...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/dlridings/lugbarcelona/12v27-17-edited.jpg.html

I still don't have the hang of editing my scans on a Mac. I was so
used to Windows and traditional Photoshop. Trying to get by with
Aperture (better "spotting" than Lightroom) and Gimp. It'll come,
it'll come (or I'll just buy Photoshop again).

Daniel