Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/7/2012: the reward
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 09:21:11 +0100

In preparation for yesterday's competition, my son had dieted for several
weeks, the idea being to reduce the body fat percentage to single-digit
levels so that the muscles would stand out more. Once the competition was
over around 7 p.m. last night, he could finally enjoy a normal meal. And
this morning we drove to a nearby Tesco so that he could have some things
for breakfast that he had been dreaming of during the tough weeks:

<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1954035988&k=tg32ZG2&lb=1&s=XL>

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman