Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 8/7/2012: my son's first competition
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 09:16:33 +0100

My son took up natural bodybuilding about a year ago. "Natural" refers to a
strict requirement to be drug free, with the emphasis on nutrition and
exercise. Yesterday, he participated in his very first competition in
Newport, Wales. My wife, our daughter and I came up to cheer him on and to
spend a few days in rainy Wales and SW England. He of course also wanted
some decent photographs to document the event, from the preparations the
preceding day to the celebration dinner last night (Saturday was also his
birthday). Here is a shot of him on stage. He did not place in the top 3,
but he did very well for a complete novice:

<http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1954034799&k=4bdxXJq&lb=1&s=XL>

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman