Subject: [Leica] iPhone 4S victim
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 19:50:36 +0100

Up to recently I've always kept a goodish P&S in the car just in case... and
also just in case of an accident. I had a wonderful little Yashica T5 which
was stolen when one of my cars was broken into. I replaced this with a
secondhand Ricoh GR1 which takes great shots. However, more and more I find
myself using the iPhone and I've just put the Ricoh up on eBay. It's a
gorgeous camera to handle and I know I'll miss it, but as I have a humungous
number of cameras, I think I have to let it go.....

I will never sell my Leicas (M3 & lllc), my Rolleiflexes, my Perkeos, Bessas
or my Mamiya C330 but I'm now going to get rid of everthing else, much as
though it grieves me. However, I am looking for a large format camera 4x5
and would like to hear recommendations.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow
Republic of Ireland

Oh, I'll have to keep my Balda Super Baldax too, and for those of you like
to see pictures submitted, there's three on this :-)

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/230822140824?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_949

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] iPhone 4S victim)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] iPhone 4S victim)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] iPhone 4S victim)