Subject: [Leica] Selected by Fuji UK
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 23:47:35 -0400

most excellent news!
but then not a surprise given your photography :-)
congratulations!!
bharani

Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 09:36:01 +0100
From: Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at me.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>, David Brims
        <dhbrims at gmail.com>,    Lawrence Olsen <law.o at mac.com>, Rachel
Sharma
        <Rachel.Sharma at ageas.co.uk>,    Catherine Garton <
cathgarton at gmail.com>,
        Alison Timmons <alid70 at aol.com>

I am very pleased to tell my friends that I have been selected by Fuji UK
as a 'featured photographer' and they have selected 10 of my images shot on
the X-Pro1 to illustrate an article about me. This is not publicly
available yet but I wanted to share the images with you, but please do not
make the information public at this stage. The images are in this
slideshow, and I hope you enjoy them.

http://gerrywalden.zenfolio.com/p257693851/slideshow

Gerry

Gerry Walden