Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Intercontinental LUG gathering in Barcelona News
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 10:55:52 -0400

totally wonderful!
i hope i'll be able to attend future ones.
:-)
bharani

Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 00:12:59 +0200 (CEST)
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr
Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Intercontinental LUG gathering in
        Barcelona News
To: Leica-LUG <lug at leica-users.org>, Leica-Reflex
        <leicareflex at freelists.org>

Hi  all,

I'm back from Barcelona tonight, where Ted, Lluis, Geoff & lovely family,
Daniel and Nathan still are, and I have selected three takes from today
that may give you an idea of the marvellous atmosphere there. This
gathering was pure magic for me. Special thanks to Brian without whom this
would never have happened.
No stacks from me though be patient they will follow from "the crew", but
you may nonetheless enjoy these in the meantime.

My first encounter with Doctor Ted, magic!
http://tinyurl.com/cleubbr

Ted as a Christmas Tree
http://tinyurl.com/7asd66o

And Daniel and I had been very lucky earlier this morning when we
encountered the best of both worlds on the market.
http://tinyurl.com/ct3xpeb

Xtra special thanks to the crew too.
Renewed hugs to "the Hoppies".
Bien cordialement de Mutz
Philippe, a little knackered after a short night and finding his car
wouldn't start at the airport tonight, but German tows work wonders ...