Subject: [Leica] Ten years
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 16:18:58 -0400

keep going Mark!
you know you can!

as for mango juice, here's my recommendation!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scleroplex/7343807742/

:-)
bharani

Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 23:45:04 -0400
From: Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

When Lluis was taking about getting out of the hospital and his Doc saying
no booze not even beer it got me thinking and checking my records and
calendar on my own booze thing and it turns out I was due for a milestone in
a day. Which was today. June 1, 2002 alcohol and I came to a parting of the
ways which I had a feeling at the time was not just a phase. And its been
ten years so to that extent I've been right. I just can't think of anything
I've set my mind to that I was able to not waver from for a full decade. I
get distracted. I forget why I'm doing things. I forget why I'm not doing
things.  And booze is so ubiquitous. So friendly. So civilized.
Even here on the Lug you guys have this single malt thing going like its a
key part of the Leica lifestyle. Its all in fun of course though some of us
are less light hearted on certain subjects you check our Mohicans and see.
I'll remind you this time next decade and you can tip a glass of Mango
cocktail for me which just happens to be what I have here I use it for my
Metamucil in the morning. Very tasty stuff. Has to be to mask the Metamucil.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner