Subject: [Leica] I'm in the hospital
From: jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:15:17 -0500

Males in the animal kingdom usually have just 1 role in perpetuating their
species, and a kidney stone can really put a damper on that role. And when
the physician has to use a flexible snake-like instrument to nab that stone,
well, we might as well be humanely destroyed.

Jeffery

Sent from my iPad

Jeffery L. Smith
New Orleans, Louisiana