Subject: [Leica] I'm in the hospital
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 17:38:43 -0500

On 6/29/2012 5:14 PM, Adam Bridge wrote:
> Wishing you all the best, Lluis. Recover quickly!
>
> And have your surgeon snap some pictures while you're under! :-)
>
> Adam
>
> On 2012 Jun 29, at 10:57 AM, Lluis Ripoll wrote:
>
>> Today I'll have surgical operation. Apendicitis. I hope be recvered for
>> the
>> 4 jully
>> Saludos
>> Lluis

I don't know about pics, if they remove the stone the way they removed
mine :).  OTOH, the surgeon did bring me a signed photo of the stone.
He said it was some kind of career best.  Man that hurt.  In the ER I
kept passing out from the pain until the dope took hold.  My doc said
that a male over 40 who doesn't drink eight big glasses of water
(Lagavulin doesn't count) a day will have a better than 50% chance of a
stone.

Ken

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] I'm in the hospital)
Message from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] I'm in the hospital)