Subject: [Leica] Leica Gallery and the Puddle Jumper. NOW ANTI-CROPPERS?"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 01:21:28 -0400

Truth was... Half the time when I'd be re printing the image for some
portfolio thing I'd go "Now they get to see what it REALLY LOOKED LIKE". And
it looked a whole lot worse. was unrecognizable. Had Zero impact.
- teaches you to get closer.
Or zoom in tighter. Try to give them nothing to crop off.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner

http://www.christies.com/lotfinder/LotDetailsPrintable.aspx?intObjectID=549419>

>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog