Subject: [Leica] Editing Again
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 23:09:27 -0700 (PDT)

Kinda like it, dunno why.? Maggie tends to unpredictable juxtapositions
sometimes, seeing or suggesting connections that may or may not be there.

I'd try to darken and "pop" the scene at the water faucet a little, maybe.

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...