Subject: [Leica] TMZ?
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 20:19:07 -0700 (PDT)

Love the shot myself, but I don't think many would - it takes a certain
(fairly uncommon in these parts) view of the world and an appreciation of
the technical limits of available dark photograpy to appreciate it.

?
I'd hang it in a gallery show in a heartbeat because each image does to some
extent stand on its own... but I think you mentioned earlier that you're
putting together another slide show for fundraising?? Wouldn't probably do
it for that.? This is more art than documentation, and I don't think it's
going to connect on a human story level.? (Though if you did it in sepia or
brown you could probably raise money auctioning off a print. or two...)

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...