Subject: [Leica] IMG (BW): Berlin - Railway and subway stations
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 00:06:49 +0200

Thanks Gene,

we almost always take a long weekend in Berlin as a
break from work.

A nice leisurely drive along B-roads instead of the
autobahn, with stops for coffee and lunch along the way.

BTW: Believe it or not, we stay at the Hotel California
(it's on Ku'damm, right in the heart of Berlin) - and
what does the sign say in the lobby?

You guessed it "Welcome to the Hotel California"!!

Cheers
Douglas