Subject: [Leica] Using the Fuji X Pro-1
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:58:21 -0400

I'd only disagree with two things, Dick - First, I have yet to have the
camera turn on or off accidentally - no problems with that on/off switch.
The other is RAW processing. I don't think the Adobe DNG Converter, or
anything else, is getting it right yet. If you blow the converted DNGS up
to 100% you can see a weird pattern - it look as thought it might be the
sensor pattern - over the image. Quite bizarre -to the point where I am
shooting JPGS waiting for a fix. Otherwise, I love it.