Subject: [Leica] LR4... Lens profiles....
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:04:32 -0400

Martin Evening says:

Custom lens profiles should be save to the following shared locations:
Mac OS X:  Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/Lens Profiles/1.0
Windows 7 or Vista:  C:/Program Data/Adobe/Camera Raw/Lens Profiles/1.0

After you save the profile in that location, quit LR and restart and it
should show up in the profiles.

Tina