Subject: [Leica] First Day of summer pix new Summer LUG Gallery
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:50:50 -0400

Yes thanks the Sacro Wedgy. I have it written down on my laundry list from a
few days ago I was given this name. I'm going to try to get one in the next
two days. As of yesterday I'm on numero uno pain meds I just woke up after
six hours sleep and took a very long hot shower till the meds kicked in a
bit. I get PT in a couple of hours and will mention the Sacro Wedgy to my PT
person.
Yesterday was the most in pain I've ever been in my whole life and I'm 61
and have been big time sick a few times. First day of summer off to a great
start. I'm glad I got some pix up I hope I can get the second day of summer
later on today but right now I can't sit here I have to walk this off. Will
have to have breakfast out to absorb the meds as you're not supposed to take
them on an empty tummy.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/