Subject: [Leica] The death of the silver gelatin prints
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 23:58:31 -0400

It must be a great feeling to in the world of serious image making in this
exciting transition time in the history of photography have made a
difference.
"making a difference" isn't that what most of use wish for our lives?

That and a nice tuna and cheese sandwich on good rye bread.

I'm looking forward to someday be printing with Carbon.

" in the human body carbon is the second most abundant element by mass
(about 18.5%) after oxygen."
The internet.

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner