Subject: [Leica] LR4 repeated crashes
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:02:53 -0700

It's an iMac running Snow Leopard. My DNG files are not on my main
disk but a terbyte portable that is about the age of my M9--two to
three years. The DNG's that are in range of those causing trouble
give normal images with RAW file viewers and the M9info application
show the EXIF information normally.

Herb