Subject: [Leica] Sheep Farm #16
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 05:57:48 -0400

Thanks Richard. This is actually only about 5 miles south of Fort Wayne,
which is Indiana's second-largest city! A lot of people think of Indiana
as a farm state (There is even an amusement park in Indiana whose TV ads
feature a cartoon crow saying "There's more than corn in Indiana!), but
Indiana's big cities like Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, and Gary were (and to
some extent still are) major industrial centers, and even the small towns
often have a factory or two. In Fort Wayne, the city ends pretty abruptly
into farm country, and there are even a couple of small farms inside the
city limits!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography