Subject: [Leica] OT: Are we Anal or what? "The Puddle Jumper" / Re: How about this one?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:37:54 -0400

I think the people who care would be the people who are involved in the
thread. And the people who don't care are the people who are not involved in
the thread.
I suppose if I had nothing better to do in my spare time I could delve into
the many threads which have not grabbed my attention on the list which is
the majority of them which is quite natural and normal.. Slam the people who
are all talking out it for talking about something I find irrelevant. But
that would be the definition of rudeness wouldn't it?

- - from my iRabs.
Mark Rabiner
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/springdays/