Subject: [Leica] OT LUG Digest
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 14:39:25 -0700

Digest just bunches up a number of posts and send it out, without any
regard to threading. If you are using a modern mailer, it's much better to
use non-digest and you can simply ignore a whole set of conversation you
don't care about. for example. This way, when you reply, you get the
correct subject line and you don't have to trim the non-relevant posts.