Subject: [Leica] Postcards from Provence
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 12:12:15 -0400

See this illustration of the effect of a polarizer:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/France+2012/

A powerful effect that can dramatically alter a photo, esthetically for the
better in most cases I believe, but can produce a hyperrealistic image that
won't please everyone, and would likely get PJs fired from some
organizations.

?howard