Subject: [Leica] Multiple Messages Vol 50 Issue 203 – Self (Rod Smith) intro to group and image gallery
From: bigdlakeside at yahoo.com (Rod Smith)
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 08:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

For all who found me and have made comments:
?
You found my gallery. Somehow I was not sure how the URL would come up, so I
did not know what to include (as a link). Your ingenuity led you to the
right place. Thanks for taking interest.
My next trick on managing this is getting some folders (to group photos
within the gallery) and figuring out if I need to size images to a best size
to share with others.
Also I notice that Luis and others add copyright logos to images. I feel the
need somewhat, but would like to stay away from having to do that.
To all ? my apologies for all the extra characters that have appeared in
what I have written. I have been pasting from MS Word, and apparently some
artifacts appear!
?
Rod Smith
Atlanta